Seedball Shade Mix is a mix of native bee and butterfly-friendly wildflowers that are most likely to thrive in shadier gardens and balconies. Includes Forget-me-not, Red campion, Meadowsweet, Bellflower, Oxeye daisy, Ragged robin and Meadow buttercup.
• Each ball contains 30 Shade Mix seeds.
• Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m2 in a garden
or three to five 50-80cm pots.
• Store in a cool, dry location.
• Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
• Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
• Scatter in spring or autumn. Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
What is Seedball?
A ball made from seeds, clay, peat-free compost and chili powder.
Why use Seedball?
The ball prevents the seeds from being a tasty lunch for birds and insects, thereby increasing the chances of your flowers growing. Plus they're super easy to use, no digging and no expert knowledge needed!
What's in the tin?
There are 20 balls in each tin, and around 30 seeds per ball.
How do I grow Seedball?
Just throw onto soil or compost in a garden bed or planter. Your Seedball has everything it needs to grow and, once the ball becomes moist and the temperature is right, your seeds will germinate!
What area will my Seedball cover?
We would usually advise 20 seed balls per square metre, or 3-5 seed balls for a 35cm container.
All seed is responsibly sourced in the UK from Flora Locale accredited suppliers, we only ever use peat-free compost and our steel tins are manufactured in London (with the help of a solar farm on the factory roof).
RRP: £5.99 each.