We're Hiring...Customer Service representative required.
Customer Service / Sales Order Processing representative required.
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service representative with experience in sales order processing to join our growing business. You will be joining a vibrant team, working within an exciting new business environment where staff members are passionate about the products sold. A typical day will see you processing and handling orders from retail customers, so a good eye for detail and accuracy is key. Maintaining customer and supplier relationships will be a key daily function and you will be required to develop an inherent understanding of our unique process and business model.
- Liaising with retailers in respect to failed deliveries and delivery queries.
- Supporting new suppliers through the setup process.
- Handling a variety of retailer enquiries.
- Processing and checking retailer's orders via web from order through to invoice
- Processing key account orders – Inputting on system, raising PO’s, scheduling booking slots & stock accordingly
- Offer support and advice regarding technical queries and the website to both producers and retailers
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to assist in other roles within the back office administration as and when required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy essential
- Attention to detail & proven organisational skills
- Work within a targeted environment
- To be customer focused and deal with all aspects of both customer service and order processing.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Conduct yourself in a polite, efficient manner at all times.
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 basic based on experience
Interested applications can email their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 17th March at 5pm.