We’re looking for a new Supplier Account Executive – could it be you or someone you know?
We’re sad to say that our current Supplier Account Executive, Tom Williams, is leaving The Great British Exchange to try his hand in a different industry. He’ll be greatly missed by the team and the Producers he’s built strong relationships with but it creates an opportunity for somebody else to step into the role and make their mark in The GBX’s journey.
The Supplier Account Manager role is an exciting, multifunctional position and requires the successful candidate to work on account management and the commercial content on our online marketplace.
The position is a traditional account management role and the candidate will be required to account manage our producers (brands) to support them with any queries, communicate updates and product opportunities to them and feed back storefront reviews to them.
The candidate’s other focus will also be reviewing our producers’ (brands’) online storefronts from a commercial perspective and engaging them to complete identified improvements which, in turn, will aid in an increase in sales orders in line with a monthly target.
Alongside this, the candidate will liaise between our internal sales team and producers to deal with order management and non-compliance issues.
Over the course of the next 12 months the role will diversify as the business grows and the processes and systems become more automated.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Supplier Account Manager
- Handle inbound enquiries from active producers
- Develop an inherent knowledge of the GBX processes
- Support and manage producers after they have launched on the website
- Account manage existing producers to increase sales
- Communicate producer storefronts reviews
- Review products for commerciality
- Support sales team with relaying order management and non-compliance issues to producers
- Ad hoc projects related to role
- Hold meetings with producers
- Present the company in a professional manner
Requirements and Skills of the Supplier Account Manager
- Account management experience
- E-commerce content experience
- Experience working with retail products
- Commercial awareness of barriers to product sales
- A confident communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A high performer, driven by results
- Work well individually or part of a team
- A good level of IT literacy
Benefits of the Supplier Account Manager
- The role is permanent
- You will be based at our office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- We offer a competitive salary package between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- We will consider flexible arrangements for the right people, however, our normal hours of work are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
How To Apply
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV plus a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for the role at The Great British Exchange to Gemma at: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 31st July 2019
Start date: ASAP