We are hiring...Telesales Representative.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to close sales, assist with the checkout process or inform them about new products.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Help new prospects use the website, direct larger prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone
- Ability to input data into CRM system
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Salary £15,000 basic (OTE £25,000)
Interested applications can email their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Friday 17th March at 5pm.